Warning: Last items in stock!
Xaar XJ-126/35 printhead
The Xaar 126 offers a robust and versatile binary inkjet solution for indoor graphics and outdoor signage as well as coding of secondary packaging. Compatible with UV, solvent-based and oil-based inks, the Xaar 126 printhead is available in three drop volume variants (35 pL, 50 pL and 80 pL). This printhead supports programmable waveforms allowing for tuning of jetting performance for a wide variety of fluids?.?
• ?Robust and cost effective solution
• Up to 9.0 kHz firing frequencies
• UV, solvent-based and oil-based ink capable.
Maximum print quality?
• 185 dpi (native) printhead resolution
• Maintains drop size uniformity and placement accuracy
• Available in three drop size variants (35 pL, 50 pL and 80 pL)?.
• Internal surge control mechanism to ensure consistent drop size which results in excellent image quality;
• Programmable electronics offer advanced control logic functions to enable better tuning and control of different ink;
characteristics to streamline the printing process, resulting in optimised ink performance and print quality?.
Built with extremely light aluminum chassis to offer cost and speed advantages in print engine design?.
Integration and maintenance?
• Easy to set up and integrate with a solid chassis, unique mounting brackets and built-in alignment features;
• Inlet and outlet ports which simplify filling and flushing to reduce setup time and maximise operational efficiencies.
Used for :
Gerber Solara UV2, Graphtec SignJet JS501, Infiniti Fina 160A / Fina 180TX / Fina 250A / Fina 320B / Orasign W-jet160 / Orasign W-Jet 160+ / Orasign W-Jet 180+ / Orasign W-Jet 320+ / 1612S, Rodin 1802 / 1804, Yat Fung Digital Xplorer YF-1232 III / Xplorer YF-8180 III Plus / Xplorer YF-8250 III Plus / Xplorer YF-8320 III
The Xaar 126 offers a robust and quality-driven printhead available in 3 drop sizes which are optimised for highly efficient coverage of large areas and for longer viewing distances. The Xaar 126 printhead is perfect for the following applications:
• Wide-format graphics
• UV-specialist graphics
• Coding & marking
• Indoor signage
• Outdoor graphics
• Outer-case printing